Principal Psychologist Deborah Jepsen, explains…
“Why We Started This Practice”
I believe in doing what you love and following a path of inspiration. One of my favourite sayings is “Do what you believe in and believe in what you do!”
Our main aim is to help children (and families) reach their full potential and learn how to thrive at school, at home and in life!
That’s why we started this practice and that’s why we carefully select the most experienced, qualified, caring, capable and friendly child psychologists we can find to join our team.
I believe that:
- Everyone should strive to reach their full potential.
- Everyone has untapped resources that are often not used or understood.
- Everyone has the potential to make a positive difference in the world.
- We can teach vital life skills that help children realise their true potential.
- We can make a significant difference in the life of each client.
I have studied for many years to acquire the knowledge and skills to effectively diagnose, treat and manage learning, developmental, social, emotional and behavioural issues. And I never stop learning.
I love what I do!
Read more about: