“Would You Like Your Child or Teenager to Learn How to Get More Organised, Study More Effectively, Achieve Better Grades … And Ultimately Fulfill Their Full Learning Potential?”
Each new school term offers great potential … but it also brings many new distractions!
Educational Coaching teaches vital learning skills for success at school.
These are focused individual sessions with a skilled psychologist trained in Educational & Developmental Psychology.
In these sessions your son or daughter will:
- Learn how to recognise and overcome “self-sabotaging” behaviour
- Set some challenging but achievable goals
- Get better organised with practical plans and schedules
- Discover how to find and increase motivation
- Learn how to minimise distractions
- Reduce study and exam anxiety
- Understand their own learning style and optimal study methods
- Improve their test and exam taking skills
- Learn how to deal with setbacks
- Periodically review progress and adjust plans
- Learn how to reach their full potential at school
Research shows that students with these skills perform better, feel more in control and are less stressed.
Our approach is carefully tailored to your child, helping them to identify relevant goals and devise effective strategies to achieve each one.
Do you think Educational Coaching might be helpful for your son or daughter?
The next step is to book an initial parent consultation.
This is your opportunity to meet the psychologist, discuss the background issues in detail and get the right advice for your specific situation.
You will have the opportunity to ask questions and make an informed decision before you book any appointments for your child.
Click the button below and follow the prompts to book now: