Would you like to gain insight into your child’s cognitive strengths and weaknesses and understand their unique learning profile?
Assessment objectively measures your child’s abilities and provides direction for targeted learning programs at school and home.
Plus, you get a detailed list of learning and behavioural recommendations specifically for your child.
You can immediately apply this information to boost your child’s learning effectiveness.
Assessment is particularly helpful for:
- Discovering your child’s individual learning profile (strengths and weaknesses)
- Children with learning difficulties
- Children who may be intellectually gifted
- Determining school readiness
We assess students right cross the academic spectrum – from those who are struggling at school or have a learning disorder, through to those who may be intellectually gifted.
Why conduct assessment?
Assessment can help answer common questions you might have, such as:
- Is my child gifted?
- Does my child have a learning difficulty or disorder?
- What are my child’s academic strengths and weaknesses?
- What interventions can help my child learn and function better?
- Does my child have dyslexia?
- How can I help my child reach their full potential?
Assessment is also used to:
- Understand and screen for learning disabilities (such as dyslexia)
- Detect giftedness and superior intellectual ability
- Apply for special consideration and special exam arrangements for VCE
- Detect and apply for funding for intellectual disabilities
- Gain an overall profile of learning preferences and help plan for individual learning programs
- Apply for early entry to kindergarten
- Determine school readiness and apply for early entry into school
- Better understand individual learning profiles
- Identify underlying reasons for boredom or behavioural problems in the classroom or at home
- Gain admission to special educational programs (support or extension and acceleration programs)
Our Assessment Services
- Learning Profile Assessment (or Educational Assessment)
- Learning Difficulty Assessment (including dyslexia)
- Giftedness Assessment
- School Readiness Assessment